We realized that we needed to create a project page which is exactly the same regardless of whether you’re creating a new project or editing an existing one. So we did just that!
Here’s a little step-by-step guide on how to create a project:
*Just a quick reminder: a project contains one or more documents that you want to send.
Step 1: Click the New Project button in the top left of your Tilkee dashboard. If you want to create a project using a template, click on the little arrow on the right of the button.
Step 2: Rename your project in the top left corner, as highlighted.
Step 3: Add your documents:
1. Click on the circle in the centre to add files from your computer.
2. Click on this button to add existing documents that have already been imported to Tilkee, or from your computer.
Step 4: Organize your project:
1. Change the order of your documents as desired (optional)
2. Add ‘separators’ (section dividers) to organize your project, or new documents (optional)
3. Click on “Preview Project” if you would like to see how your documents will appear to you recipient before sending them.
4. Click on “Generate an access link” to create a link that can be sent to your contact.
Step 5: Send your documents:
1. Add the name of your contact or their email address to give them access to your files
2. Click on the “Generate [#] access link[s]” button
3. Copy and paste the generated link into the email that you want to send to your contact. A reminder: Tilkee doesn’t send emails on your behalf, you have to do it from your own inbox.
And that’s it! All you have to do now is wait for the email notification informing you that your contact has read the documents.